Post Graduate Diploma in
The Post Graduate Diploma in VAT Management qualification enables Graduates and ITPs to become professional tax advisers and get Associate Tax Adviser (ATA) designation from the IFA (UK) and Associate Membership (AIPA) of the IPA (Australia).
Post Graduate Diploma in VAT Management programme is of six to eight months duration and will be imparted through classroom / online training programme covering theoretical and practical aspects of income tax laws and rules.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- IFA / IPA / ACCA / CIMA members / Part Qualifieds
- LL.B / ITP
Credit for Prior Learning
- No exemption is available for the the Post Graduate Diploma in VAT Management Qualification
- A candidate shall be declared to have passed the examination only if she/he obtains 50% marks in each paper.
Professional Body Membership
- Students who have successfully completed the programme will get Associate Tax Adviser (ATA) designation from the IFA (UK) and Associate Membership (AIPA) of the IPA (Australia).
- Unit 1: VAT System in Bangladesh
- Unit 2: VAT Registration and Turnover Tax Enlistment
- Unit 3: Imposition of VAT, Collection and Recovery
- Unit 4: Supplementary Duty and Turnover Tax
- Unit 5: VAT Accounting and Return Filing
- Unit 6: VAT Deduction at Source (VDS) and Advance Tax (AT)
- Unit 7: Audit, Investigation, Offence, Trial and Punishment
- Unit 8: VAT Appeal, Revision and ADR